The Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information applies to TELLWO Group (Holding) Co., Ltd. (Herein and after called “TELLWO”) and its worldwide corporate affiliates ("we" or "our"), but not to those TELLWO corporate affiliates that have published their own privacy and security statements. This privacy statement also does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with whom you interact.
This privacy statement governs personal information we collect from our customers and online from our website users ("you"), through TELLWO products, services, websites, contacts or our relationship with you. Please refer to your warranty statements and TELLWO Group's Return Policy for policies that apply to information contained on hard drives returned to TELLWO.
For the purposes of this privacy statement, "corporate affiliates" means any entity or joint venture that is wholly or partially owned or controlled by TELLWO Group (Holding) Co. Ltd. "Business partners" means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services or information. "Personal information" means information that identifies you, such as your name, telephone number and email address.
Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide personal information when you
• Use our website;
• Request quotes, services, support or information;
• Place orders for products or services;
• Apply for credit card or financing;
• Participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotional activities;
• Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails or other materials;
• Contact us.
Information we may request includes your email address, name, company address and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we may ask for your company account and billing information. We may also collect demographic information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests, preferences and favorites. Forms that you may fill in will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information about your visits to our websites, including the pages you view, the links and ads you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with the TELLWO websites and services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with TELLWO, information collected through one source may be combined with information obtained through other TELLWO resources. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties.
Some TELLWO services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both TELLWO and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services, and may use the information according to each company's privacy statement and other agreements with you.
How We Use Personal Information
TELLWO Group uses your personal information to:
• Deliver the services and support, or carry out, the transactions you have requested;
• Send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transactions status (for example, order confirmations), information about products and services available from TELLWO and its corporate affiliates, promotional offers and surveys;
• Customize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
• Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
• Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
• Protect the security or integrity of the website, our business, or our products or services; or
• Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Personal information collected may be stored and processed in the China or any other country in which TELLWO or its corporate affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using TELLWO products and services (including our website), you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
TELLWO Group (Holding) Co., Ltd.
Add: No. A9 Building, Tianrui Industrial Park, 1st Fuyuan Rd., Fuhai Anvenue, Fuyong Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China (518103)
Tel: (+86) 755 2987 6765
Fax: (+86) 755 3358 2092